We are delighted to be able to welcome you to Fhior.
We have kept up to date with the Government guidance and continue to implement the highest levels of Health and Safety across the business.
As we operate the Restaurant we wanted to highlight the additional steps we are taking to ensure that Fhior remains a safe and enjoyable experience for everybody.
Our Health and Safety procedures are listed below. If you have any questions please contact the team at email@example.com.
Summary of Procedures:
- We have a maximum capacity of 34 PAX. All tables have been spaced to 1.5 Metres.
- All staff are taking Lateral Flow Tests before starting work. All staff temperatures are recorded before the start of their shift.
- Face masks are worn by staff at all times. Face masks are required to be worn by customers whilst moving around the Restaurant.
- Hand Sanitisers are available at the entrance of the restaurant and all customers are asked to make use of this.
- Bookings are staggered to minimise cross over at the entrance of the restaurant.
- We continue to maintain the highest of standards or hygiene and cleanliness throughout the restaurant. We have increased cleaning and disinfection routines particularly at key touch points.
- All team members are trained to maintain the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness. We are also communicating the latest safety guidelines throughout the team to maintain the safe environment at Fhior.
- We request that if you are experiencing symptoms that you stay at home and reschedule your reservation.
- We do ask that all health and safety advice communicated to you during your visit is adhered to.
We look forward to welcoming you at Fhior!